Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Pain

Sitting by the lake, as I search for the image,
Found nothing just tears, that had dried long back,
Dried from the cheeks, preserved in my heart,
Eyes that decline to reflect, tells a story of a dead soul,
A soul that could live only on pain, survives non-living,
An effort to move, found that I am rooted in the ache,
Too tired of the game that I always lose willingly,
Too tired of the life I have been living so half-heatedly,
i am left with no option, got to go on and on,

The journey has ended but I got to go and on.

2 comments:

realist said...

hey da good line with a lot of inner line meaningd
i am left with no option, got to go on and on,
"The journey has ended but I got to go and on. "

Unknown said...

Hey.. nicely crafted lines.. :)

but I'm bit scared abt this state of mind..

Are you ok? :)