Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So Close your eyes!!!


Are you tired? Are you irritated? Are you disgusted? Are you lost? Are you broken and wounded? Are you restless? Are you scared? Are you feeling insecure?So am I. what should we do to get away from all the anxiety, fears, stigmas, tiredness, impurities of life and worries.

These things constantly bother me. I do not know what to do and do not even know how difficult is it to get rid of all these. However, I know one thing that I can do certain things, I love to do. I love to close my eyes.
Yes, I love to close my eyes and ….
I love to close my eyes and go back in the memories of my childhood.
I close my eyes and think about the delicious food I had on that night.
I close my eyes and listen to what the breeze whispers in my ear.
I close my eyes and let the butterflies share their secretes with me.
I close my eyes and let the sea make me feel its vastness.
I close my eyes and let the ground beneath my sole express its softness.
I close my eyes and let the grass tickle my foot.
I close my eyes and let my lips smile.
I close my eyes and let my hand go up and embrace the warmth of Mother Nature.
I close my eyes and let the wrinkles of my forehead dissolve in the love around.
I close my eyes and feel the life in the sun light.
I close my eyes and let the stars smile at me.
I close my eyes and feel the rain of blessing coming from heaven.
I close my eyes and feel the fragrance of humanity all around.
I close my eyes and listen to the soothing music played in a shell.
I close my eyes and let somebody’s warm eyes rest on my face.
I close my eyes and let the wind play with my hair.
I close my eyes and let the raindrops make me feel blessed.

Then, I do not know why I feel very good…I guess it is not so difficult to close your eyes. Try it once dear…hope you too feel blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.